Search results

1. D

Swedesboro Brewing acquiring Devil’s Creek

I’m sure most folks in the group are aware of this, but I noticed it wasn’t posted here. In the event anyone was not aware, Swedesboro bought out Devil’s Creek to open a second location. I always enjoyed Devil’s Creek and am sad to see them go, especially since I know they really battled to get...
  2. D

Gov signs bill to relax brewery restrictions

Yes, about time. Finally our breweries can start to operate a little more like in the other 49 states. I’m glad food trucks and unlimited events can return. And it sounds like distribution will be a lot easier, even though I haven’t fully read into that.
  3. D

Cape May acquires Flying Fish

My wife and I always say if CM wasn’t an hour-plus away, we’d be there all the time. Something tells me we aren’t the only people in Gloucester/Camden County areas that believe the same thing. We’re hoping they eventually convert the FF location to a “Cape May North” brewery and taproom.
  4. D

Iron Hill Brew with a Legend 2023

Any news on this? I was going to submit a beer but didn’t actually get it done in time for the original deadline so I didn’t think much of it. Seeing it got delayed, I may do it now.
  5. D

** How to Access SJFC Member Forums **

Much appreciated!
  6. D

** How to Access SJFC Member Forums **

@Chris Smith I joined last week and paid dues. Would like to access the forums when you have a minute to provide the access so I can sign up for Big Brew Day after chatting with Matt about it via Facebook. Thanks!
Back