Need model(s) for a Food Network homebrewing story

TaraNurin

South Jersey FC Member
Hi, kids. Happy spring. Hope all is well. I'm looking for up to three homebrewers (female and BIPOC preferred) for a photo shoot in the next few weeks to accompany a how-to-homebrew story I wrote for Food Network's website. It should take 1-2 hours max and it'll be a few pics of homebrewing in action, ingredients, equipment. I have some beginner-level equipment and ingredients that may work though it would be great to have an option of shooting on a slightly better set-up. I could totally do it at Big Brew Day if you'll be there. I'm waiting on some details from my editor so if you're interested but don't have access to all of the things I'm talking about, contact me anyway. We can probably make it work. No pay but fame and glory and maybe I'll bring you some cool beers! Thanks. Email me at writing@eyesontheworld.us.

UPDATE (this includes you, too, white dudes! ;)): I've gotten some more info from my editor and I no longer need a model but I do need to shoot various stages of a homebrew and a beginner-type set-up in one day -- obviously not the same batch but should be the same recipe or at least look like the same so we can fake it. I'm hoping we can do this Big Brew Day but doesn't have to be. The photographer and I can come to your house or shop (yes, it can be a HB shop and we'll caption your info) but should be in the next month.

So basically I'll need the following:
(1) Intro image (overview beauty) of a beginner-type kit and fully brewed beer. Something that can provide a broad depiction of the process.
(1) What to Know Before Homebrewing photo to encapsulate it – either all the supplies, or what a beginner set up would look like
(1) All ingredients laid out
(~4-6 total) 1-2 photos of each of the steps (mashing, hopping, fermenting, priming/bottling/drinking)

What you get:
a professional photographer to make your HB and set-up look awesome!
your stuff on Food Network
my undying appreciation
eternal bragging rights
a killer beer from my cellar

Back