Oxygen Tank Refill

Don't know what local is for you but this shop below fills welding gasses and does O2. If not close enough just search for welding gas supplies in your area.

MATHESON-Northeast Zone
201 Crown Point Road
West Deptford, NJ 08086
Phone: 856 848-7321
Fax: 856 848-4272

Keg and Barrel was a no go, Did not try Matheson, but South Jersey is filling the tank. If it passes the hydro-test. :-/

just a heads up, places like SJW fill with industrial grade O2, not medical grade. Personally, I don't care, but if you are more finicky.

It's the same deal as CO2, just means there is ALLOWED to be trace amounts of oils.

just a heads up, places like SJW fill with industrial grade O2, not medical grade. Personally, I don't care, but if you are more finicky.
It's the same deal as CO2, just means there is ALLOWED to be trace amounts of oils.

Oil in O2 is highly unlikely as it's a flash fire waiting to happen. Based on what I learned the real difference is trace contaminates and certification (or not), and I've also heard you need a prescription for medical O2. It seems to be generally accepted that welding grade is more than OK for beer.
I use the $8 cylinder you can buy at HD or Lowes and get at least a half dozen uses out of it.

Back