Jockey Box Cleaning

Bob Thompson

South Jersey FC Member
Does anyone have a parts list (with links) for tubing to flush & blowout a jockey box?
I am thinking of something with a quick disconnect but it doesn't need to be.

Does anyone have a parts list (with links) for tubing to flush & blowout a jockey box?
I am thinking of something with a quick disconnect but it doesn't need to be.
I don't have a parts list, but could probably put something together. To clean the club jockey box I hook a pond pump up in a bucket of PBW and connect with a hose barb to ball lock post, then to the ball lock in on the jockey box.
To blow out I put the same connector on CO2 line.
Jockey_Box_Clean01.jpg

I would do what Matt is doing here. Get a carb cap type thing with a barb and re-circulate. Though I do it all at once take that silicone return line and loop it to the next tap (shorter lengths are better.) Open all the taps and keep daisy chaining together except the last one in the line run that to your bucket. Then remove the ball lock disconnects from the keg side of the box and connect them to a 1/4" Male to 1/4 Male flare fitting on the other inputs so they can be connected together. FlareM14xFlareM14-2T.jpg

I think I need to buy a stronger pump to daisy chain. I've tried it with my keezer and the pump has a hard time pushing through that much tubing resistance.

Yes mine is like 600 GPH similar to this but older model. I bought it many years ago and it just keeps going even submersed in PBW or beer line cleaner. Also I typically do 4 taps not sure how many more I could daisy chain

Last edited:
Yes mine is like 600 GPH similar to this but older model. I bought it many years ago and it just keeps going even submersed in PBW or beer line cleaner. Also I typically do 4 taps not sure how many more I could daisy chain
So the problem with the daisy chain is if you don't have forward sealing taps. It will spray out the circle front of a regular faucet tap.

John I also have that same connector....used it to daisy chain clean my lines.... until I switched over to sanke kegs for everything. Now I have one of those Micromatic cleaner containers I got from Chris Smith. That thing is great.

Back