Recent content by Geoff bado

1. G

Pink Boots Brew day at Zed's--call for ladies to brew!

Hey folks! Geoff and Lori here, owners of Zed's Beer in Marlton. Are you a woman who brews (or maybe “brew-curious”)? We’re hosting our first “Pink Boots Big Brew” at Zed’s this year, on March 4 (Sunday). The Pink Boots Society is an international organization that was created to assist...
  2. G

Volunteer opportunity for the CBC

I received this from the BJCP a few weeks ago. It's a time commitment, but should be good experience.
  3. G

See you guys there! I signed up just for the morning because there is a Union match later in the day.
  4. G

Hey folks! Received a volunteer opportunity thru the BJCP that's open to everyone. It's to pack swag bags for the CBC. e-mail Carol Hiller at CaroleyII@mindspring.com or use this handy link. https://brewersassociation.wufoo.com/fo ... plication/ Here's the description: Craft Beer...
  5. G

I'm a new Judge (hopefully)

After 8 weeks with Josh and Mike up in pheonixville, passing the online exam on the first try, I sat for the BJCP for the first time last week! Much more intense and pressure filled than I thought it was going to be. I'll get results in 12 weeks, or so, but if anyone needs a novice judge or a...
Back