3rd Annual Garden State Homebrew Competition

Frank Hiller Sr

Competitions Coordinator - 2018 Brewer of the Year
Hello fellow BLers! Entry registration is now open for the 3rd Annual GSH competition. This competition counts towards the NJ Homebrew Club of the year, as well as NJ Homebrewer of the year. Entries are $5, and each brewer is limited to 3 entries. Anyone entering can reply here, as I will be collecting entries so
no one has to ship them. Good luck!

John, I will be looking to pick up bottles by the 28th for transport later in the week. You will need 3 cans or bottles per entry. You can enter, then let me know when the bottles are ready.

I just entered, too @Frank Hiller Sr
Are you picking up at PHO? Or drop off at your house?
My entry is still in the fermenter, but hopefully crashed, carbed, and bottled next week.

I entered 2 Beers hoping to bottle this week. I'm working on borrowing a bench capper. Also entering the same two beers in One and Done.

Thanks Frank, Will swing by there tomorrow. Believe they are closed today.
I assume you mean the one in Oaklyn

Hello fellow BLers! Entry registration is now open for the 3rd Annual GSH competition. This competition counts towards the NJ Homebrew Club of the year, as well as NJ Homebrewer of the year. Entries are $5, and each brewer is limited to 3 entries. Anyone entering can reply here, as I will be collecting entries so
no one has to ship them. Good luck!
So how do they figure out homebrew club of the year?

Actually, I "withdrew" my entry. It wasn't going to medal. Good enough to drink, but wan't going to score high enough.

Back