Search results

1. Joseph Rizzuto

Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival

Just wondering who if anyone is going. Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival
  2. Joseph Rizzuto

Big Brew Day 2018

Sent them this reply Thank you for the reply. I am sorry you can not afford to participate in this years event. We really appreciated your previous donations, they were popular and helped us to raise the money we need to do our charitable events. Thanks again! Joseph Rizzuto ;)
  3. Joseph Rizzuto

Big Brew Day 2018

Yeah they cheapened up, new person running that department.
  4. Joseph Rizzuto

Big Brew Day 2018

Received reply from Thermoworks, posted below Hi Joseph, Thank you for reaching out and inviting ThermoWorks to participate; your event sounds very worthwhile. Unfortunately, we are unable to donate free product this year, as we receive quite a large number of similar requests and can't...
  5. Joseph Rizzuto

Big Brew Day 2018

Can we get the event Facebook page set up? Thermoworks requested it in response to my donation request.
  6. Joseph Rizzuto

Barley Legal Member Discount Program

Did you contact Philly Homebrew? Jim mentioned working out a discount for the club at the Teach Your Friend to Homebrew event.
  7. Joseph Rizzuto

DIY Quick Carb

I do mine in my kegerator
  8. Joseph Rizzuto

Gluten free local brews

A friend of mine asked me if I knew of any Gluten free beers nearby. Anyone know of any?
  9. Joseph Rizzuto

January Meeting moved to 1/9

Natural carbonation and keg/bottle conditioning.
  10. Joseph Rizzuto

Extract Question

Reason 1 above. Those kits are aimed at newbies brewing in their soup pots. Brew the full volume
  11. Joseph Rizzuto

DIY Quick Carb

I too have to crank up the pressure over Binchmans chart by about 10 PSI. I am thinking of lengthening the return hose so the beer has longer to absorb the CO2 before it goes back into keg. I noticed the Binchman has a long, coiled hose
  12. Joseph Rizzuto

DIY Quick Carb

Looks very like the one I made! I don't use it often but when I need it I love it!!!! 12 volt potable water pump - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- $19.99 Aeration/Oxygenation Diffusion Stone Assembly - - -$26.48 12-volt 5-Amp Power Supply - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$17.41
  13. Joseph Rizzuto

Stronger than PBW?

Try reaching out to some of the local breweries to clean it for you. They use that corrosive acid to clean their Sankes and I know Pinelands mentioned he cleaned kegs for some of his local home brewers.
  14. Joseph Rizzuto

November Meeting Location Change - Eight & Sand Brewing

FYI I don't know if it was discussed in a meeting but no where on the forum was there a definite answer on turning in bottles, the closest was your question about bringing them to Octobers meeting but no one answered. I am happy getting the free wort but would have found a way to turn in my...
  15. Joseph Rizzuto

So does that mean there will be no judging of the Saison a Thon beers?
  16. Joseph Rizzuto

Does that mean we bring our bottles of the Eight and Sand beer to the meeting? How many bottles?
  17. Joseph Rizzuto

Fresh Apple Cider

Another FYI Moods has frozen Blueberries 10 pound box for $20. They will be open until Thanksgiving, though I am not sure how much longer they will be making cider.
  18. Joseph Rizzuto

Fruit in Beer

just put my first batch in the fermenter myself. I used my food processor to mince the cranberries and I put them into the primary with my Cyser. Only thing i can tell you is that even chopped, they float.