Search results

1. Matt Talbot

Who's brewing on Saturday for the virtual Big Brew Day?

Link to the Big Brew Day info is here: https://forum.barleylegalhomebrewers.com/index.php?threads/2020-barley-legal-virtual-big-brew-day-saturday-5-2.953/#post-5689
  2. Matt Talbot

Who's brewing on Saturday for the virtual Big Brew Day?

5 gallons of Mango Milkshake IPA by request of my daughter who is turning 21 in a few weeks :D
  3. Matt Talbot

Keezer Builld

It’s a beauty!
  4. Matt Talbot

Keg & Barrel has a bulk buy going

Keg & Barrel has a bulk buy going: Over 20 brands of base grain and 6 styles of 1lb hops for 20% off retail. Just have to prepay and pick up... From Scott: Hey Matt.. I just set up the bulk buy on my web site. It is for base grain and 1lb hop bags available. There is a 20% off code that you use...
  5. Matt Talbot

Hopback/Hop Rocket

That would be an interesting batch to bring to a meeting! I've never personally used a hopback for brewdays, whirlpool instead. I know people still use them as a Randall when serving for both hops and other infusions, like fruit.
  6. Matt Talbot

Incognito Hopshots Testing

See above. And you'll see tonight :D.
  7. Matt Talbot

2020 March Main Chapter Meeting - 03-MAR @ Spellbound

Main Chapter meeting 3/3 @ Spellbound in Mt. Holly. We have a full agenda for our March meeting! Bob Thompson has developed a "Save My Brew Day" spreadsheet that will help you make adjustments to hit your #'s. Jason Macias from Proximity Malt will join us for a sensory activity to better...
  8. Matt Talbot

I'm actually thinking of re-brewing and skipping the dry hop. My first impression: Incognito is amazing!
  9. Matt Talbot

I'll have a beer at the meeting made with 10ml of Citra and 10ml of Mosaic Incognito @ 160F for 30-40 mins in the whirlpool. Also fermented with Imperial Juice yeast, then a short dry hop (2 days) with 1oz Cryo Citra and 1 oz Cryo Mosaic.
  10. Matt Talbot

Brewing with Sabro hops

I didn’t, but now I want to!
  11. Matt Talbot

Brewing with Sabro hops

Anyone tried brewing with Sabro yet? I just had Tonewood Polyrhythm made with Sabro and loved it. I'm thinking about making something similar, but kind of between and American Wheat and an American Pale Ale. Suggestions, tips?
  12. Matt Talbot

Making Beer using only a paper bag!!?

I've been doing it the hard way this whole time!
  13. Matt Talbot

Punk logo Rip Off Limited Edition T-Shirt Available for Pre-Order

Now available for PRE-ORDER Perfect for... Aging BL members with a punk rock past hoping to establish that they were once cool in a previous decade but are still cool because they make beer Barley Legal members looking to add a limited edition shirt to their collection showing the world that...
  14. Matt Talbot

Keezer Builld

Looking good!
  15. Matt Talbot

Keezer Builld

Progress update?
  16. Matt Talbot

2020 Membership Dues - Available in the Web Store

Your 2020 resolution: Pay Barley Legal Membership dues!
  17. Matt Talbot

2020-JAN-07 Meeting @ Spellbound: Guest speaker John Holl!

Tuesday Jan 7, 2020 @ 7:00 PM at Spellbound Brewing in Mt. Holly (remember to park in back and enter through the loading dock door) Come early for a pint, bring your homebrew to share, find out what's in store for 2020! Not a member yet? That's OK, come check out the meeting and see if you want...
  18. Matt Talbot

2020 Membership Dues - Available in the Web Store

Still only $20! Makes a great gift this holiday season!
  19. Matt Talbot

2020 Winter Warmers Competition

Updated the post, they haven't set up the competition link yet.
  20. Matt Talbot

2020 Winter Warmers Competition

A MESSAGE FROM PHILLYHOMEBREW Brr.. Its cold outside.. That can only mean one thing! Philly Homebrew Club's Winter's Warmers is around the corner! Come join the Philadelphia Homebrew Club at our 8th Annual Winter's Warmers Chili and Home Brew Competition on Saturday March 7, 2020! You'll...