Search results

1. Matt Talbot

Keg & Barrel has a bulk buy going

Keg & Barrel has a bulk buy going: Over 20 brands of base grain and 6 styles of 1lb hops for 20% off retail. Just have to prepay and pick up... From Scott: Hey Matt.. I just set up the bulk buy on my web site. It is for base grain and 1lb hop bags available. There is a 20% off code that you use...
  2. Matt Talbot

2020 March Main Chapter Meeting - 03-MAR @ Spellbound

Main Chapter meeting 3/3 @ Spellbound in Mt. Holly. We have a full agenda for our March meeting! Bob Thompson has developed a "Save My Brew Day" spreadsheet that will help you make adjustments to hit your #'s. Jason Macias from Proximity Malt will join us for a sensory activity to better...
  3. Matt Talbot

Brewing with Sabro hops

Anyone tried brewing with Sabro yet? I just had Tonewood Polyrhythm made with Sabro and loved it. I'm thinking about making something similar, but kind of between and American Wheat and an American Pale Ale. Suggestions, tips?
  4. Matt Talbot

Punk logo Rip Off Limited Edition T-Shirt Available for Pre-Order

Now available for PRE-ORDER Perfect for... Aging BL members with a punk rock past hoping to establish that they were once cool in a previous decade but are still cool because they make beer Barley Legal members looking to add a limited edition shirt to their collection showing the world that...
  5. Matt Talbot

2020-JAN-07 Meeting @ Spellbound: Guest speaker John Holl!

Tuesday Jan 7, 2020 @ 7:00 PM at Spellbound Brewing in Mt. Holly (remember to park in back and enter through the loading dock door) Come early for a pint, bring your homebrew to share, find out what's in store for 2020! Not a member yet? That's OK, come check out the meeting and see if you want...
  6. Matt Talbot

2020 Winter Warmers Competition

A MESSAGE FROM PHILLYHOMEBREW Brr.. Its cold outside.. That can only mean one thing! Philly Homebrew Club's Winter's Warmers is around the corner! Come join the Philadelphia Homebrew Club at our 8th Annual Winter's Warmers Chili and Home Brew Competition on Saturday March 7, 2020! You'll...
  7. Matt Talbot

2020 Membership Dues - Available in the Web Store

Hey Barley Legal, We hope you had a great year in the Club and will click the following link to join up for 2020: https://www.barleylegalhomebrewers.com/store/#!/Membership-Dues-2020/p/162311931/category=0 2020 is our 10th Anniversary Year and we hope to make it the best yet for Barley Legal...
  8. Matt Talbot

2019 November Meeting / Food Drive / Fundraising 05-NOV

IMPORTANT! Meeting: Tuesday 11/5 @ Double Nickel in Pennsauken 1. This meeting will be our Annual Food Drive! Please Please Please bring non-perishable food to donate to the Food Bank of South Jersey. 2. Win Jason James’ hot rodded and modded Grainfather! All proceeds to help put a Smile on...
  9. Matt Talbot

2019 October CKBC Meeting Tue 15-OCT

Barley Legal Homebrewers Meeting Tuesday, 15-OCT @ 7:00 PM (but come early to get a pre-meeting beer) Cross Keys Brewing Company tap room All are welcome! Topic: Homebrewing 100: An Introduction to Brewing Your Own Beer This week we’ll be focusing on the basics of what you need to brew your...
  10. Matt Talbot

2019 October Meeting @ Zed’s Beer

Hey Barley Legal, the meeting tomorrow night is at Zed’s Beer: 19 N Maple Ave Marlton, NJ 08053 7:00 PM, but come early for a pint. See you there!
  11. Matt Talbot

2019 Philly Homebrew and Roy Pitz Octo-Beer-Fest competition

Philly Homebrew and Roy Pitz Octo-Beer-Fest competition Details below: https://www.facebook.com/events/483801968850654/?ti=icl
  12. Matt Talbot

2019 August Meeting - Cross Keys Brewing Company

Reminder that the August meeting is at Cross Keys Brewing Company: 1038 N Main St, Williamstown, NJ 08094 Topic: Norwegian Kveik
  13. Matt Talbot

2019 July Meeting: *** IMPORTANT - MOVED TO TUE JULY 9 @ Eight & Sand ***

ALL, We are moving the July meeting to TUE JULY 9 @ Eight & Sand. We understand many people may be taking vacation the week of July 4, so we have moved the meeting to the following week. Our friends at Eight & Sand have invited us to meet at the brewery, so please join us there! Cheers, The...
  14. Matt Talbot

2019 June Meeting: MONDAY 6/3 @ Brickwall Tavern

The 2019 June meeting will be on MONDAY, June 3 at Brickwall Tavern in Burlington, NJ. There will be a special Barley Legal Tap Takeover benefiting Brett Mullin’s family. Please join us Monday from 6-8 PM at Brickwall Tavern in Burlington, NJ to enjoy beer from our Barley Legal brother...
  15. Matt Talbot

2019 June Meeting: MONDAY, 6/3 @ Brickwall Tavern, Burlington

The 2019 June meeting will be on MONDAY, June 3 at Brickwall Tavern in Burlington, NJ. There will be a special Barley Legal Tap Takeover benefiting Brett Mullin’s family. Please join us Monday from 6-8 PM at Brickwall Tavern in Burlington, NJ to enjoy beer from our Barley Legal brother...
  16. Matt Talbot

2019 May Meeting @ Village Idiot Brewing in Mt. Holly

This is a reminder that the May meeting will be 5/7 at Village Idiot. Meeting starts at 7:00but Vince said he'll be open by 5:30 if you want to show up early for a beer! We'll also have a few leftover shirts from BBD if anyone would like to buy one! See you tomorrow --The Officers
  17. Matt Talbot

Mead - stuck fermentation

My friends son is making his first 5 gal batch of mead and has stalled at 1.050 He’s looking for suggestions. I asked him a bunch of questions I thought might help troubleshoot, his responses in the text thread below: My starting gravity was 1.12, I used wyeast 4181. I did use a yeast nutrient...
  18. Matt Talbot

2019 Big Brew Day Press Release

Contact: Kristina Nasuti, Events Coordinator, Barley Legal Homebrewers events@barleylegalhomebrewers.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OAKLYN, NJ (May 4, 2019) – It’s that time of the year, when brewers and craft beer lovers alike join forces to spread the love of homebrewing great beer with the...
  19. Matt Talbot

Barley Legal April Meeting at Third State

Attention! Barley Legal Meeting Tuesday, April 2 will be at Third State Brewing in Burlington, NJ Doors will be open at 5:30 to accommodate early arrivals. B-Uno and Francesco’s recommended for food. And they will have their newest beer released: “It’s Raining Chocolate”, a delicious...
  20. Matt Talbot

2018 October Meeting Location - Keg & Barrel Homebrew Supplies

Due to changes in the new Special Ruling from the NJ ABC the October meeting is moved to: Keg & Barrel Homebrew Supplies 2 S. Rt. 73 Unit I Berlin, NJ 08009 Meeting starts at 7:00ish, but please feel free to come early (6:00ish...) to browse around the shop, grab some pizza next door, ...