Search results

1. Andy Bonner

RoboBrew, Grainfather etc

Not sure if anyone else saw it, and i can't find it now, but just this week (i think) the Grainfather makers announced a 70L US version for larger batches. edit: they posted a picture of it on IG
  2. Andy Bonner

Small Barrels

I was just talking to the guy that we are getting our 53 gallon bourbon barrel from and he mentioned that he was picking up a few fresh 10g Dad's Hat barrels tomorrow, I forget the price he said but i think they were around $120 if anyone is interested i could probably pick them up next week...
  3. Andy Bonner

Big Brew Day 2018

Hi Matt, are you looking to brew at the event or attend as a guest?
  4. Andy Bonner

Mexican Stout

Wasn't me, I had the barrel aged stout, which was originally supposed to be a mexican stout but was ended up being just vanilla. I have been thinking about doing one next though as well.
  5. Andy Bonner

Water Chemistry Test

yes, I am going to try to keep enough of the chemicals needed to keep this open permanently.
  6. Andy Bonner

Water Chemistry Test

I recently bought a home water test kit. If anyone is looking to have their water tested I can do it for $10. I would need about 8oz of your brewing water labeled with name, email, phone, and the city it was pulled from so I can update the water profile spreadsheet. I should be at the next...
  7. Andy Bonner

Water chemistry

@Dan_Ell_Wang_Er I got this one. https://www.morebeer.com/products/lamotte-brewlab-basic-water-test-kit-718901.html If you bring me about 8oz i can test it for you
  8. Andy Bonner

Water chemistry

Over the years a bunch of members have had their water tested and have posted their results on the Google sheet below. I also just purchased a home test kit and would be willing to test a water sample for your brewing water...
  9. Andy Bonner

Oak aging Barrels

I would be interested in a barrel or two..
  10. Andy Bonner

Ohio Berrs?

Hoof Hearted is in Ohio..
  11. Andy Bonner

BBD 2016 Extra Tent and Tables thread

I will bring the tables with me. I will also have a 2 tap jockey box, if needed.
  12. Andy Bonner

BBD 2016 Extra Tent and Tables thread

I have 4 large tables and 2 smaller tables.
  13. Andy Bonner

Big Brew Day 2016 Tickets

What if i wanted to pour but not brew?
  14. Andy Bonner

Lawson's 8th Anniversary Beer Lovers Market

FT: 2 Tickets to Lawson's 8th Anniversary Beer Lover's Market April 9th 2:00-3:30, session 2 Beer Lover's Market only Must find own transportation & lodging Must enter event with my group Must pay cash for tix by April 1st ISO: cost of 2 tix ($66) + maybe buy me a beer, or not, whatever...
  15. Andy Bonner

Beer League Softball

Hey everyone , we are looking for men and women to join our softball team. We play on Sundays during spring and summer. Contact barleylegalhomebrewers@gmail.com if interested!!!
  16. Andy Bonner

Keg and Barrel Pumpkin Contest

I like the BL pumpkin comp.
  17. Andy Bonner

Getting started - Kegging

+1 on the Tap-Rite dual regulator
  18. Andy Bonner

Congratulations to Barley Legal's NHC First Round Winners!

Got my scoresheet back today from the Finals. Didn't place, but scored an assigned 38.5 with a high score of 41. Can't argue with that..
  19. Andy Bonner

Barley Legals wins @ Philly Homebrew Cup

Got mine emailed today as well.