Search results

1. Joe Peters

By the glass flavoring

Hey all...I have a very vice base porter that I enjoy as simply a good porter. I would like to be able to flavor by the glass with say Chocolate Habanero or Peanut Butter Chocolate...essentially flavors you want now and again but not a full corny keg of. Any thoughts appreciated...I was hoping...
  2. Joe Peters

New Tap running Foam

HELP PLEASE Just installed a two tower tap...right side runs perfect, left side runs foam. Swapped kegs...same result so isolated not the keg. Does the length of the line (too long) have an affect? I can see bubbles in the line
  3. Joe Peters

All Star Craft Beer Tickets

Hey all, I happen to have two tickets for the All Star craft beer and wine festival at Citizebs Bank Park on Saturday May 19. The event is sold out. They are General Admission and are $45.00 each. I can bring them to the meeting tonight. Please text me on 856-405-5890 if interested.
  4. Joe Peters

Fruit in Beer

Hey folks. Looking for some feedback/experience in using fresh cranberries versus cranberry juice concentrate for a Cranberry Orange IPA
  5. Joe Peters

Looking for Equipment

New to the club... currently brewing in the kitchen and the family hates me...looking to take the production outside but need high BTU propane burner pot big enough for 10 gallon batch and wort chiller. Any guidance appreciated
Back