Big Brew Day 2018

JamesHolland

We have initial Township Approval. I will need a list of everyone brewing. This list will be 100% final by 30 April (the last caucus meeting before the event). I need to know this because I will need to get a final number to Public Works of how many lines need to be dropped from the poles, and an idea of how many brewers in general for fire inspection/planning the area to be blocked. Sign up here.

ALSO, I could really use help with the emails for donations as I need to devote a little more time to other planning and coordinating. I got through M or N mostly myself (anyone who has helped, thank you so much) but places need to be followed up with. If you have even a half hour a day or so you can make a big difference. All you really need is an email account and a little patience. Message, Call or Text me (757-277-5277) with any questions. Sign up is on this same sheet - you will need to get secret forum access.

ALSO ALSO, we got a nod for live music. I know nothing about setup for that, so I would like to just put it out there and say if you want to play, you need to figure that part out yourself. The Public Works guy said the poles can drop lines in 20 amp (or something like that). He said it would be OK for a DJ but not for a band? I dunno. Also sign up on the sheet and we will figure out who is doing what and when.

Signup Sheet for Brewing, Bands, Volunteers

Received reply from Thermoworks, posted below

Hi Joseph,
Thank you for reaching out and inviting ThermoWorks to participate; your event sounds very worthwhile. Unfortunately, we are unable to donate free product this year, as we receive quite a large number of similar requests and can't possibly support them all.

However, what we can do is offer you 20% Off up to $200 in product for the event (for use as prizes, auctions, gifts for judges, etc.) If you are interested in this great discount, please reply back confirming desired products and colors as well as the shipping information so we can create the order in our system (we will waive the cost of UPS Ground shipping). We can then give you a call to process the discounted order.

Sent them this reply

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry you can not afford to participate in this years event. We really appreciated your previous donations, they were popular and helped us to raise the money we need to do our charitable events. Thanks again!
Joseph Rizzuto

;)

Hey Guys- I'm with First State Brewers; a handful of us tagged along at Teach a Friend to Homebrew day last fall. We had a blast. Would there be any issue if some of our guys bought tickets for the big brew day?

Hey Guys- I'm with First State Brewers; a handful of us tagged along at Teach a Friend to Homebrew day last fall. We had a blast. Would there be any issue if some of our guys bought tickets for the big brew day?

Hi Matt, are you looking to brew at the event or attend as a guest?

Good evening Barley Legal!

The following is a list of places that requested pickup for donations. Please contact myself or Tara prior to pickup as some places have an email that must be presented to pickup donations:
Cape May Brewing Co
Cross Keys Brewing (Williamstown)
Cold Spring Brewing (Cape May)
Flying Dog (MD)
Garden State Brewing Co
Lone Eagle Brewing
River Horse
Sly Fox (Phoenixvlle)
Yards Taproom at 500 garden street
Levante Brewing (208 Carter Dr, Suite 2 West Chester, PA)

Back