Eight and Sand Brewing for Brett Friday 2/24

Chris Smith

Tech Officer
Hey Everyone, @jimfish posted over on Facebook about an event this Friday at Eight and Sand brewing:

Please join us for a special fund raising event for Brett Mullin. Brett ran the BYOB Homebrew Shop in Westmont, the store that our founders frequented during the early planning days of Eight & Sand. Brett is a fixture in the local homebrewing community, and he needs our help battling leukimia.

We will have a special release, a new Grisette style farmhouse ale brewed with locally cultured yeast. We'll be doing 9 oz pours and 100% of the proceeds from this pilot batch will be donated to Brett's cause. We will also be accepting individual donations on site.

If you'd like to read more about Brett, or donate to his cause now, here is a link to his GoFundMe page. The South Jersey brewery scene would not exist the way it is today without Brett, so please join us to give back to him and his family!

https://www.gofundme.com/36aeibk

Hope that Barley Legal can have a huge turnout for this event. I can't make it that night, but I hope I'm in the minority![/quote][/quote]

FYI, Canals of West Deptford (a few miles up the road from Eight & Sand) is having a Stone tap takeover on Friday at 4pm. This is the list they claim to have available:
IPA
Go To IPA
Matt's Burning Roads
Ripper
Delicious IPA
2014 Imperial Russian Stout
2016 Old Guardian
w00t Stout
Megawheat Double IPA
Charred Xocoveza

Back