** How to Access SJFC Member Forums **

BarleyLegalAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
With this new forum we'll have both public and private area. The public area will be a good place to discuss brewing with the public at large, promote events that are open to the public, and allow potential members to learn more about our club.

If you're a member in good standing (aka you paid your dues!) you can get access to the private area where we'll discuss actual meeting info, club events and competitions, and that sort of thing. First register like normal. Then you'll need to message the user "Chris Smith" or one of the officers or post in this thread that you want access to the private area and as soon as we check to make sure all dues are paid, we'll make you a member of the South Jersey Fermentation Club Member group. NOTE - this user doesn't log in often and will most likely miss any messages to this user directly.

To become a member of the South Jersey Fermentation Club Member you will need to make sure your username is your real name (so we can cross check records) and we'd prefer an avatar of your actual face, to help users know each other!

If you haven't paid your dues, yet, and need to do so, please do in our new online store:
http://barleylegalhomebrewers.com/?page_id=4

This thread will be kept cleaned up as people request access, so please ask any non-request questions in other threads.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
With this new forum we'll have both public and private area. The public area will be a good place to discuss brewing with the public at large, promote events that are open to the public, and allow potential members to learn more about our club.

If you're a member in good standing (aka you paid your dues!) you can get access to the private area where we'll discuss actual meeting info, club events and competitions, and that sort of thing. First register like normal. Then you'll need to message the user "Chris Smith" or one of the officers or post in this thread that you want access to the private area and as soon as we check to make sure all dues are paid, we'll make you a member of the Barley Legal Member group. NOTE - this user doesn't log in often and will most likely miss any messages to this user directly.

To become a member of the Barley Legal Member you will need to make sure your username is your real name (so we can cross check records) and we'd prefer an avatar of your actual face, to help users know each other!

If you haven't paid your dues, yet, and need to do so, please do in our new online store:
http://barleylegalhomebrewers.com/?page_id=4

This thread will be kept cleaned up as people request access, so please ask any non-request questions in other threads.

Thanks!
Like to join all at Eclipse on the 1st of June and join BarleyLegal. Been Home Brewing for a year now. A regular to Zed's, DNB, Village Idiot and others.
Also, had a conversation with Fish at PHO, suggested to stop on in. Give me the ok, I'll be there. THX, Bill Zar, Marlton.

Hi Bill, you're welcome to come by and spend some time with us! See you there, Frank Sr.

Like to join all at Eclipse on the 1st of June and join BarleyLegal. Been Home Brewing for a year now. A regular to Zed's, DNB, Village Idiot and others.
Also, had a conversation with Fish at PHO, suggested to stop on in. Give me the ok, I'll be there. THX, Bill Zar, Marlton.
Definitely come to the meeting! We look forward to meeting you!
Cheers,
Matt

@Chris Smith I joined last week and paid dues. Would like to access the forums when you have a minute to provide the access so I can sign up for Big Brew Day after chatting with Matt about it via Facebook. Thanks!

Back