November Meeting Location Change - Eight & Sand Brewing

Chris Smith

Tech Officer
From one GABF medal winner to another....

Our friends over at Eight & Sand have asked that we hold our November Barley Legal meeting in their house. This meeting is jam packed!!

Saison-athon

• The main reason we are heading down to 8th and Sand is to learn the winner of the all saison BL competition.
  • The winner will brew their beer at 8th and Sand.

Cereal Beer Competition

• We will be holding the cereal beer contest. 19 of your fellow brewers have tackled brewing beers with commercial cereals to be judged by YOU.
  • Brewers - make sure you have enough beer to pour for everyone at the meeting (usually 50-75 people) as this will be peoples choice!

Barley Legal Bazaar!

• Have an extra regulator? A box of tubing you didn't mean to order?
  • Bring any homebrew related item you are interested in unloading.
  • Sell/trade/barter or just give away to your BL brothers and sisters.

BL NOVEMBER MEETING

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Eight & Sand Brewery

1003 N Evergeen Ave

Woodbury, NJ 08096

Meeting starts loosely at 7pm

Cheers,

BL Officers

Does that mean we bring our bottles of the Eight and Sand beer to the meeting? How many bottles?
It would be cool for everyone who entered the Saison-A-Thon to bring some to share.
But if you are in the Cereal Competition you have to bring it to be in the running for that competion.

FYI I don't know if it was discussed in a meeting but no where on the forum was there a definite answer on turning in bottles, the closest was your question about bringing them to Octobers meeting but no one answered. I am happy getting the free wort but would have found a way to turn in my entries if it was posted.

Back