Teach a Friend to Homebrew Day - Sat November 4th

Chris Smith

Tech Officer
Hey Everyone,

Jimmy of PHO confirmed that he has the necessary permits with Oaklyn to have Teach a Friend to Homebrew day outside of Tonewood (like we did last year and for BBD.) More details to come, but mark your calendars!

I still have the hoses, manifold and cords from BBD, but will be at the Beer Barons event @ Laurel Hill Cemetery that day.

Are you still trying to unload them back on me? We need to meetup after mid next week so I can get them. I'm away thru tuesday.

Unload? Me? Perish the thought! But anyway, Wednesday or Thursday is good after work, around 6.

More Information:

It's that time of year again. Parents, Family, Friends, Kids, anyone looking to learn how to homebrew their very own beer at home can come check out some of the best Homebrewer's in the Tri-State Area. If you are looking to brew, Tonewood will again be getting to the brewery before sunrise to brew up some wort for us to take, boil with our favorite hops and take home to ferment. Philly Homebrew Outlet will be on location with speciality grains, hops, yeast, and other various toys for an EXTREEEEEEME discount. This will be a great day, so don't miss out.

Hi All,
There is a Sign Up Sheet for those coming to Tonewood here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ir5nSE9bd5Bz4TwGJ9ynORT_Dm_LW1ysIoGHAPVhgFU/edit?usp=sharing

Please let us know if you are:
  • Serving beer and do you need a tap from the Jockey Box?
  • Picking up wort?
  • Brewing at the event?
Please note that the Jockey Box will be serving the Laurel Hill Cemetery event beers from 11:00am - 12:00pm as the event was canceled.
So we'll switch the taps over at that time for an hour, but BL Members can use the taps around that 1 hour.
Please reach out to me with any questions or suggestions!
Cheers!
Matt

Last edited:
Back