Volunteers for Haddon Heights Rhythm & Brew Day

Kristina Nasuti

South Jersey FC Member
I finally heard back from Haddon Heights in Progress, the group running the Rhythm & Brews festival on Saturday, April 21. They approved the application and we have a set spot at the event (not sure exactly where, but it’s nearby other vendors).

If anyone is available to lend a hand that day, manning the tent with me and distributing information about the group and the brewing process, and getting folks to sign up, let me know by Monday, April 16. I know this is super last minute. The organizers were a bit behind in their response back for a status update.

This is a great opportunity to showcase our group’s knowledge of homebrewing and the benefits of joining our organization.

Also, I wanted to see if anyone has a few items that I could borrow for the event. I have a table and some of my equipment that I’ll use as props, but I need:

- Pop-up tent and bricks to weigh it down;
- An old bag of grain someone is willing to spare for display purposes;
- Any other items you might think are worthy of display to help get our message out there.

Event details are below:

- When: Saturday, April 21 from 3 to 9 p.m. Set up is promptly at 1 p.m. and we don’t have to stay the entire day.
- Where: Station Avenue in Haddon Heights
- More details: About a dozen breweries will be there serving beer, food trucks there to feed and bands performing all throughout the day. Vendors will also line Station Avenue. They had a great turnout last year and hoping for another great event this year.

Randevu point will be my house, 314 Reading Avenue Barrington, NJ.

Any help I can get for this event is greatly appreciated. I’ll sweeten the deal and give you some homebrew.

Any questions let me know.

Cheers!

I have a tent, and a 1/2 sack of grain that's a little old so I'm probably not going to use it.
We'll make sure you have the Barley Legal banner, too.
We'll be away, so let me know how/when I can drop it off for you.

Back