Winters Warmers 3/4/17

Brian Pylant

South Jersey FC Member
March 4, 2017, 10:01 AM
Skybox Event Center
2424 York Street #231
Philadelphia, PA 19125

Come one, come all! The Philly Homebrew Club Winter's Warmers Homebrew Competition is scheduled for March 4, 2017, at precisely 10:01 AM. This is a BJCP competition that will feature winter beers (think Dark, Toasty, and Tasty).

Registration for judges, stewards, and beer is open at www.phillyhomebrewcup.com.

We have detailed information on the website, but here are the cliff notes:
Judging is on March 4, 2017, at 10:01 AM (not a minute later).
Signup deadline is 11:59.59 EST on February 27, 2017 (if you miss it, we will leap you! Ok, bad joke).
If you are entering beer(s) into the competition, please make sure your beer is at a drop off location by 3PM on February 27.
Coffee and donuts will be provided. Feel free to add your coffee to a stout. We are not here to judge (pun not intended, or was it?).
After the judging, stick around to sample chili and homebrew. The event starts at 3PM and will go until the beer runs out (or 7PM, when our lease is up). Rumor is, there might even be an ice sculpture!

If the cliff notes are not enough, feel free to read all the details at www.phillyhomebrewcup.com. If you have any questions regarding this competition, please do not hesitate to contact me at shdeforest@gmail.com. My Great Dane will answer your email with extra slobber.

We hope to see you there!
Scott DeForest

The dropoff deadline isn't until the end of the month, so I wasn't planning on it... I'm sure we could make arrangements to take all of our entries over to PHO, however, to save everyone driving over themselves.

Just wanted to revisit the idea of a Club drop off location time (Third State this week?) so we all dont have to try to go into Philly.

Mine won't be ready till the last minute, so I'll be headed over late. Probably on the 27th since I have to work that weekend and won't be able to do it sooner. I can help with last minute drops offs if anyone needs the time.

FYI, I am confirming I will be able to deliver to Philly Homebrew Outlet on Monday the 27th. Anyone that wants me to bring theirs along can bring them to 3rd State on Thursday (I'll be there early), or hit me up for other dates and times.

They have a bad link, missing a w in www.
Only name i recognize is Mark Fufaro, a Gold and BOS 2nd for his Scottish Export and 2nd for his weisbier.

Back