New profile posts

Hey Ryan,

Just rejoined the club ... went to the meeting at CKBC tonight ... starting brewing again a couple of weeks ago. Hope to see you at an meeting soon.

Eric
Hey folks. Looking for some feedback/experience in using fresh cranberries versus cranberry juice concentrate for a Cranberry Orange IPA
Hey, Chris.
I recently paid the membership dues and would like access to the private forum.
Since I'm new to the group, I wasn't sure if there's anything else (other than paying yearly dues) that I need to do to become a member.

Cheers,
Kristina
John,
It's been a while, but do you still have sets of o-rings for ball lock posts & disconnects. I'm getting ready to place an order with McMaster, and wanna try to them for lid gaskets and tubing. If you still have these sets available I'd like to pick some up. Otherwise I'll order from McM. Let me know. Thanks
Hey Brian did you name that Yeast strain we got from Eight and Sand? I am going to make a couple of Petri dishes and need to label them.
Brian Pylant
Brian Pylant
Hi Joseph, sorry just seeing this now... no, we haven't named it (yet). I guess you could just call it something like Wild Pennsauken... ;o)
Won't be able to make it to fund raiser on Monday. Please let me know which night Tuesday to Thursday is best to meet at your place or at Devils Creek if on Thursday so I can pick up the honey.
Brian,

Hope all is well. I stopped in at Eastern Homebrew in Northfield this week. The proprietor Guy Corrado knows I'm in BL and he asked me to reach out to you. He is doing a beer competition in connection with the South Jersey Craft Beer Festival and is looking for judges. His email is easternhomebrew@comcast.net phone 609-513-9372 if you or someone you know might be interested. Cheers.