New profile posts

Good day!
Looking forward to next meeting in February at Spellbound. Hoping to gain a lot of knowledge in the upcoming meetings.
Hi Edward! Welcome to the club. I did find your username on our forum, but we have a real-names policy here so we know who each other is. Can you update your name to some combination of your first/last/nickname/etc that people would know you by? Thanks!
Matt,

I have a group looking to go to the Homestead in VA this spring for a couple's golf weekend. Ordinarily we would drive to these because the venues are closer (OC MD or Poconos). VA is ~6 hrs away. I have suggested we rent a bus. Who is the bus company we have used for our brewery tours?
Frank, How would I go about and signing up for the Iron Brewlittles competition?
THX, Bill Z
Frank Hiller Sr
Frank Hiller Sr
Hi zar, and welcome! Just enter on the store, ($5) and show up Saturday to Dr Brewlittles at noon to pick up your wort and yeast!
Z
zar
thx!!!
Andy, can I get a username and password so I may view the membership page?
THX, Bill Z
Andy Bonner
Andy Bonner
Hey Bill, I will send this over to Chris Smith to get you access to the brewers page.
Trying to access Zoom details, but get page that states I don’t have permission to see meeting notes.
Chris Smith
Chris Smith
Hey guys, I just saw this, too. Sorry, for some reason I'm not getting emails that I'm tagged in things. Since I'm the guy responsible for setting that up, I should make sure that it's working.

Jim you have access to the brewers only forum now for the rest of 2020 (so if you wanted to join the beer swap, etc, you should see it now!)
Z
zar
Chris, can you get me access to the brewers only forum?
THX, Bill Z
Matt Talbot
Matt Talbot
@Chris Smith just making sure you're tagged to see the above from @zar for access to Brewers Only forum
Hi I’m a new member and trying to attend tonight’s meeting? I’m not sure if virtual is the only option but I am not able to access the zoom link.
Matt Talbot
Matt Talbot
Hi Rob, Sorry about that, I just saw this message.
@Chris Smith , is Rob added to the Brewers Only forum?
Thanks,
Matt
Chris Smith
Chris Smith
Yes, I got Rob setup before the last meeting (he was our new member!)
Kevin Ellison
Kevin Ellison
Cheers for Beers! Homebrewers Club
Hi Frank. I have the jockey box. It’s clean and ready for your use. I live in Willingboro. Call me or text me so I can get to you. 215-356-8435.
Hi Matt,
This is Fred and I have someone interested in performing at Big Brew Day. Do you still have any openings and what would the set up be? He performed ina cover band and said he could perform two 50 minutes sets of classic rock such as the Beatles, Tom Petty, Lynyrd Skynyrd. Let me know if and how I can sign him up.
Thanks, Fred
Hey Ryan,

Just rejoined the club ... went to the meeting at CKBC tonight ... starting brewing again a couple of weeks ago. Hope to see you at an meeting soon.

Eric
Hey folks. Looking for some feedback/experience in using fresh cranberries versus cranberry juice concentrate for a Cranberry Orange IPA
Hey, Chris.
I recently paid the membership dues and would like access to the private forum.
Since I'm new to the group, I wasn't sure if there's anything else (other than paying yearly dues) that I need to do to become a member.

Cheers,
Kristina
John,
It's been a while, but do you still have sets of o-rings for ball lock posts & disconnects. I'm getting ready to place an order with McMaster, and wanna try to them for lid gaskets and tubing. If you still have these sets available I'd like to pick some up. Otherwise I'll order from McM. Let me know. Thanks
Hey Brian did you name that Yeast strain we got from Eight and Sand? I am going to make a couple of Petri dishes and need to label them.
Brian Pylant
Brian Pylant
Hi Joseph, sorry just seeing this now... no, we haven't named it (yet). I guess you could just call it something like Wild Pennsauken... ;o)
Back