2015 HOPS BOPS

I think im going to enter my rauchbier. is anyone making a run over to home sweet homebrew to drop off that my beers can catch a ride? if not ill figure a way to make it over there.

Pat, I'll probably taking a run over there on Saturday if you bring your beer to the meeting tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt, I might have a few bottles if you don't mind bringing them. Well, if I can get my act together tonight I may have some bottles! Thanks ahead of time. Unless you say no.

If you're happening to take rt 70 into the city on Sat and don't mind taking a very slight detour in Cherry Hill(right behind Cherry hill Dodge) to grab my entries. I'd gladly give you a six pack or a 22 of something tasty.

If not no worries.

All of the following Brewer Of The Year points have been added! Congrats to all of our HOPS BOPS winners, and especially to Matt Talbot for his Best Of Show Pale Ale!

http://reggiebeer.com/ReggieWeb.php?Web=1000116

Kevin Krutoff CoBrewer: Justin Clerval 2nd 6A: Cream Ale

Patrick Michiels 2nd 22A: Classic Rauchbier

Mark Furfaro 2nd 9C: Scottish Export 80/-

Matt Talbot 1st 8A: Standard/Ordinary Bitter
Matt Talbot 1st 10A: American Pale Ale
Matt Talbot 3rd 8C: Extra Special/Strong Bitter (English Pale Ale)
Matt Talbot Best of Show 1st 10A: American Pale Ale

Has anyone received prizes or ribbons from this? About a month ago they sent out an email saying they were being sent out the following week and still nothing.

I stopped by the shop last Saturday and picked my stuff up. I think they were later than planned getting their stuff together.

Back